For those who have taken the Principles of Graphic Facilitation workshop or have other foundational training in visual practice. This two-day immersive course builds upon the skills you've learned and provides an environment in which you can try more advanced techniques. This workshop will increase your confidence as a visual practitioner, whether it has been a while since you have been in front of the room with a marker or you are already working visually and can benefit from focused practice time and support to grow your skills. The class size of this course is capped at 10 participants, which allows the trainer to provide in-depth coaching and feedback.
• You have completed the Principles of Graphic Facilitation workshop and are looking for more tools, techniques, and practice time.
• You facilitate groups and want to feel more confident using large-scale visual support in your repertoire.
• You find yourself in many meetings and want to be able to make them more engaging and effective.
• You are a graphic recorder who wants to refine your practice.
• You want to gain more confidence in using graphic facilitation best practices.
|Jul 22-23, 2019||San Francisco, CA|
To register: email email@example.com
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in
Laurie Durnell, Co-President
The Grove Consultants International