This workshop is an immersion in the essential practices and visual tools to create and sustain high-performing teams. Learn about predictable stages of team development and the issues that impact team performance at each stage. Add The Grove's Team Performance System's tools and best practices to your facilitation toolkit: team startup activities, team interventions, ways to help teams and workgroups renew their sense of purpose and commitment, and team leader processes for face-to-face and virtual settings.
This workshop includes practitioner certification in the Drexler/Sibbet/Forrester Team Performance™ System and use of the Team Performance Survey.
• You are a team leader, manager, or team sponsor who needs to create team culture, start up a new team, or diagnose and solve problems with an existing team.
• You are a human resource business partner or other team consultant tasked with improving team performance in your organization.
• You are a consultant who works with teams.
• You are a training manager who is exploring teaming solutions for your organization.
|Feb 14-16, 2018||San Francisco, CA|
|May 16-18, 2018||San Francisco, CA|
|Aug 22-24, 2018||San Francisco, CA|
|Nov 7-9, 2018||San Francisco, CA|
To register: email email@example.com
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in red, please call 415.561.6130 to be added to the waitlist.
Marie Mennes, Public Schools District Supervisor for Art Education
Miami-Dade Unified School District