Facilitate long-term or annual planning with distributed teams. Learn to lead remote groups through analysis, creative visioning, strategy development, and focused action planning, all supported by The Grove’s visual tools and a robust model for vision and strategy work. In this three-day instructor-led online workshop, you will learn not only the model and tools but also how to:
You will leave with a set of practices that you can apply to annual planning or other strategy sessions at any level of the organization, from small implementation teams all the way up to the C-suite. The tools and techniques from this workshop may be used either with remote teams or face-to-face; by the end of the workshop you will be prepared to lead planning processes in either setting.
The workshop is led by Rachel Smith, The Grove's director of digital facilitation services. Her deep experience with virtual work and gentle style of introducing people to new tools ensure that everyone, from the technology newbie to the tech-savvy, can safely push the frontiers of their own learning.
Please note: This is a real-time, instructor-led online workshop. We meet from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Pacific time each day, with a lunch break from 12:00-1:00 pm. Participants are expected to be present at all sessions and to be active throughout the entire workshop. The small group size (capped at 16 participants) enables rich discussion and hands-on practice with collaborative tools.
• Your distributed teams lack vision, strategic focus, or follow-through.
• You want to lead remote groups through an annual planning process with confidence.
• You want to use graphic facilitation but feel you aren’t artistic enough or don't know how to organize your charts.
• You want to use this process both virtually and in face-to-face settings.
|Mar 20-22, 2018||Online, 9:00am-4:00pm (Pacific time)|
To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in red, please call 415.561.6130 to be added to the waitlist.
Director of Digital Services, The Grove Consultants International