Workshop: Strategic Visioning™: Visually Activated Planning
Bring together the best thinking of a whole organization, department, or team for long-term or annual planning. Learn to lead groups through analysis, creative visioning, strategy development, and focused action planning, all supported by The Grove’s visual tools and a robust model for vision and strategy work. In this two-and-a-half-day workshop, you will learn not only the model and tools but also how to:
- Guide teams to create a compelling vision, develop a realistic strategy to achieve it, and identify action steps to take right away
- Ensure multiple voices and perspectives are included
- Hold the big picture and the small details at the same time
You will walk out with a set of tools and practices that you can apply at any level of the organization, from small implementation teams all the way up to the C-suite.
- Large templates: use wall-sized tools to focus planning and strategic direction work with clients, teams, or organizations.
- Facilitation: practice leading a group through each stage as part of a simulated planning process with peer and trainer coaching and feedback.
- Graphic capture: hands-on practice recording dialogue in real time, supported by our graphic tools.
- Case studies: learn from past Grove strategic visioning engagements that shed light on the facilitative processes underlying this work.
- Workshop kit: your workshop kit is loaded with facilitative tips and tools, including guides for the templates used in the process, an agenda planner, and process cards to use with clients.
This workshop is for you if:
• You want to lead groups through an annual planning process with confidence.
• Your teams lack vision, strategic focus, or follow-through.
• You want to use graphic facilitation but feel you aren’t artistic enough or don't know how to organize your charts.
|Aug 29-31, 2018
||San Francisco, CA
To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in
, please call 415.561.6130 to be added to the waitlist.
An excellent resource, it provides a process that business needs to excel in today's competitive environment.
Brooke Anderson-Tompkins, President
First Priority Mortgage