Intensive in Austria: Designing & Leading Change with David Sibbet & Gisela Wendling
This two-day, hands-on Intensive in Vienna, Austria will inspire and enable leaders, facilitators and consultants seeking to deepen their skills in designing and leading organization-change and social-change processes. It is also for graphic recorders and other visual practitioners who want to grow more into their full potential as a facilitator, trainer or coach. Through generative dialogue among participants, effective visual tools, and experienced guidance by the workshop leaders, participants will find answers to their challenges and questions and widen their skill sets as leaders, facilitators and consultants.
This training will be led by Grove founder David Sibbet, and Gisela Wendling, Ph.D., Vice President of Global Learning. Visual facilitation and consulting expert Markus Engelberger and dialogic organization development and systemic consulting expert Joachim Schwendenwein, Ph.D. will organize and co-host this workshop, adding a special flavor through their experiences and skill sets.
Active as trailblazers of the field for more than 40 years, The Grove Consultants International is known for designing visual tools and services that enable organizations, teams and individuals to successfully visualize and implement innovation and change.
What makes The Grove's approach stand out?
It makes sense of complexity through visual aids.
It explores mindfulness- and self-leading techniques (inner process of change).
It focuses on structural consequences and strategies (outer process of change).
- Work on a change challenge from your own organization or client.
- Appreciate how inner dynamics and outer structures combine to support system change.
- Discover the power of integrating dialogic practices, visual facilitation, and change with use of self.
- Learn about cutting-edge visual-consulting practices to cultivate and harvest the momentum of change.
- Practice visual formats for creating strong process containers for change.
- Learn about successful cases in both private and public sectors.
- Experience deep sharing and new relationships with peers.
- Develop mutually empowering and respectful partnerships with stakeholders and client organization—internal and external.
This workshop is for you if you are:
leading organizational change inside an organization or a community.
a consultant working on strategic change or change-process design.
a facilitator who works on organizational and social change.
a visual practitioner seeking to deepen your facilitation and change process-design skills.
|Sept 19-20, 2018
$ 1850 USD
Early Bird Price: $ 1550 USD
Enroll by July 15, 2018 for Early Bird pricing.
To register, email email@example.com.
or call +1.415.561.6130.
This workshop is a great balance of new material, learning together as a community, and application to participants' current work. It is especially helpful for leaders and facilitators who work across silos, either within and between organizations, or across sectors of the community.
Vision Creation Consulting