Perhaps you have been a visual practitioner for some time and are using the same familiar graphic frameworks and effective facilitation techniques over and over. Or maybe you have discovered the excitement and usefulness of visual facilitation and want to learn more advanced practices for chartwork and facilitation. If you’re feeling that it’s time to expand your repertoire in both areas, this advanced three-day seminar is for you. Through a combination of hands-on practice, gentle critique, discussion, and demonstration, you will learn frameworks, models, and techniques to expand both your facilitation toolkit and your visual charting repertoire.
Rachel Smith and David Sibbet will lead this three-day exploration, involving participants in a consultative style to direct the course of the workshop to the group’s unique needs. Rachel brings the insights gathered over two decades of experience with facilitation and training, technology, visual practice, art instruction, and virtual graphic facilitation. David, founder of The Grove and author of Wiley & Sons' Visual Leadership series and many of The Grove's facilitative books and tools, will share some of his current work and join the group discussions.
Each participant should come prepared to discuss a current client challenge that needs a process design or agenda and should bring a one-paragraph description of the toughest facilitation challenge you have faced. Participants will emerge with a process design for an upcoming project.
NOTE: Lunch will be provided.
• You are an experienced graphic facilitator who wants to use more advanced graphic frameworks.
• You are an experienced graphic facilitator and are looking to use more advanced facilitation techniques.
• You are a very experienced graphic recorder who has started including facilitation among your services.
• You are a very experienced non-visual facilitator who has started including graphic facilitation among your services.
|May 10-12, 2017||San Francisco, CA|
To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1.415.561.6130
or 1.800.49.GROVE, ex. 3.
* = If workshop date is in red, please call 415.561.6130 to be added to the waitlist.
Founder and President, The Grove Consultants International